For FSX, FSX:SE, P3D3/4/5. Sonderborg X is a realistic and highly detailed rendition of Sønderborg Airport (EKSB, SGD). The airport is located on the island of Als in Southern Jutland, Denmark, a few kilometers from Sønderborg City, next to the beautiful Augustenborg Fjord, and not far from the Danish-German border. The airport has several daily flights to Copenhagen Kastrup Airport (EKCK, CPH). The route is operated by Danish Air Transport, DAT. The flying time bet9ween Copenhagen and Sønderborg is about 40 minutes. Sønderborg Airport (EKSB, SGD) was established in 1966. The airport has a 1,800-meter runway, which can be used by aircraft such as the Boeing 737. The control tower and the runway is well equipped with modern navigation aids and the airport can be operated in virtually any weather. Sonderborg X is compatible with ORBX FTX Germany North. Please note: This scenery is not compatible with FSX “Preview DirectX 10”.
Please note: This product is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Vidan Design for commercial licenses inquiries.
- Highly detailed rendition of Sønderborg Airport (EKSB, SGD)
- 40 cm/pixel aerial image covering the northern part of Kær Peninsula
- Dynamic apron lightning (P3D only)
- Dynamic windsock (SODE required)
- High resolution (2048×2048 pixels) photorealistic building textures
- Custom modeled trees, grass
- Custom made GA AI traffic (FSX only)
- Custom modeled objects, farm buildings and vehicles
- Animated hangar doors (FSX only)
FSX, FSX:SE, P3D3/4/5
Download size: 634 MB
Installation size: 732 MB