For FSX, FSX: Steam Edition, Prepar3Dv2 and Prepar3Dv3.
Danish Airfields X – Herning is a realistic and highly detailed representation of Herning Airport EKHG (Herning Lufthavn, also known as “Skinderholm Flyveplads”). The scenery features custom modeled runway, apron and taxiways, custom modeled objects, fuel stations and airport vehicles, 3D grass vegetation, custom made ground textures with night/day and season variation – and much more. Herning Airport EKHG is situated just north-east of Herning in central Jutland. The airport was established in 1943. During the Second World War occupation of Denmark the airfield was used by the Luftwaffe as a dummy airfield to divert attention away from “Fliegerhorst Grove” (Karup Airbase/Karup Airport), located just 7 NM north of EKHG. Today, Herning Airport is one of Denmark’s busiest GA airports and home to several flying clubs, among them is one of the most active gliding clubs in Denmark, Herning Gliding Club. The airport has a 1200 meter asphalt runway, a grass runway and a glider strip.
- Accurate and highly detailed rendition of Herning Airport EKHG
- High resolution photorealistic textures
- Made from hundreds of photos taken at the airport by Vidan Design
- High resolution runway, apron and taxiway textures
- Custom GA AI traffic
- Custom modeled 3D lights
- Custom made realistic ground textures with night/day and season variation
- Detailed models of all airport buildings
- Detailed models of fuel stations, objects and airport vehicles
- Manual in English
- Please note: Ground textures are color adjusted to match stock FSX/P3D textures.
Developer/publisher: Vidan Design
Title: Danish Airfields X – Herning
FSX, FSX: Steam Edition, Prepar3Dv2 or Prepar3Dv3
Windows XP with SP3, Vista, 7, 8
3 GHz Processor or equivalent system (Dual Core Processor recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
Graphics Card with at least 512 MB
Download-Size: 223 MB
Installations-Size: 250 MB